Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Teilo, Llandeloy, Pembrokeshire


Diocese of St Davids

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SM85702670

Church (Anglican)

The church was rebuilt from ruins in 1926-7 by John Coates Carter, and described as 'a beacon of Arts & Crafts sensitivity'. Screen, rood loft and reredos also by Carter. The church was made redundant, and now in the care of the Friends of Friendless Churches.

The dedication of the church is uncertain and listed in some sources as to Teilo.

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Teilo, Llandeloy, Pembrokeshire on Google



Works at this site:
Christ the Good Shepherd
firm/studio: Robert J. Newbery
about 1911
Church of St Teilo, Llandeloy, Pembrokeshire
south transept
The Baptism of Christ and the Crucifixion
firm/studio: Robert J. Newbery
about 1917
Church of St Teilo, Llandeloy, Pembrokeshire
south transept
Dorcas
about 1938
Church of St Teilo, Llandeloy, Pembrokeshire
south wall of the nave



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database







 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2018 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2018