Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Luke, Cwmdare, Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff

formerly in: Glamorgan


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SN981033

Church (Anglican)
Built in 1886-7 by E.M. Bruce Vaughan.

Works at this site:
  Christian Symbols Christian Symbols
artist: Tim Lewis
about 1968
Church of St Luke, Cwmdare, Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff
east wall of the chancel
  Christian Symbols Christian Symbols
firm/studio: Glantawe Studios
artist: Tim Lewis
1992
Church of St Luke, Cwmdare, Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff
west wall of the nave
  St Anne Teaching the Virgin Mary to Read St Anne Teaching the Virgin Mary to Read
firm/studio: Glantawe Studios
designer: Colwyn Morris
2000
Church of St Luke, Cwmdare, Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff
north wall of the nave
  St Luke Instructing a Child St Luke Instructing a Child
firm/studio: Goddard & Gibbs
2002
Church of St Luke, Cwmdare, Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff
north wall of the nave
  Valley with Cross and Daffodils Valley with Cross and Daffodils
artist: Deanne Mangold
2001
Church of St Luke, Cwmdare, Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff
north wall of the nave



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database







 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017