Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Mary, Cilcain, Flintshire


Diocese of St Asaph

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SJ17646516

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image


Church (Anglican)

Double-naved medieval church, although the north nave is now partitioned off. The church dates to the fifteenth century, although parts of the building date back to the thirteenth or possibly twelfth century.

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Mary, Cilcain, Flintshire on Google



Works at this site:
  The Crucifixion with the Virgin Mary, St John, St Michael and St Peter The Crucifixion with the Virgin Mary, St John, St Michael and St Peter
restorer: Burlison & Grylls
1546
Church of St Mary, Cilcain, Flintshire
east wall of the chancel



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database


Church of St Mary, Cilcain, Flintshire height=

Photo © Martin Crampin








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2018 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2018