Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Mary, Treuddyn, Flintshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SJ253581

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

Church (Anglican)
Built by C. Peters of Leeswood in 1874-5 to the design of T.H. Wyatt, replacing a double-naved medieval church, at the cost of £2,540.

CPAT Historic Churches Survey

People associated with this site
   as architect: Thomas Henry Wyatt


Works at this site:
  Christ the True Vine and the Bread of Life Christ the True Vine and the Bread of Life
firm/studio: Jones & Willis Ltd
1920
Church of St Mary, Treuddyn, Flintshire
east wall of the chancel apse
  Virgin and Child Virgin and Child
firm/studio: Linden Glass Studios
1988
Church of St Mary, Treuddyn, Flintshire
east wall of the south aisle (Lady Chapel)
  Medieval Figures Medieval Figures
early fourteenth century
Church of St Mary, Treuddyn, Flintshire
north east wall of the chancel apse
  Medieval Fragments Medieval Fragments
fourteenth century
Church of St Mary, Treuddyn, Flintshire
south east wall of the chancel apse
  Medieval Fragments Medieval Fragments
probably mainly early sixteenth century
Church of St Mary, Treuddyn, Flintshire
west end of the nave



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database


Church of St Mary, Treuddyn, Flintshire height=

Photo © Martin Crampin








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017