Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Eilian, Llaneilian, Anglesey


Diocese of Bangor

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH46989290

Church of St Eilian, Llaneilian, Anglesey _MG_7498.jpg Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales

larger image


Church (Anglican)

Medieval church restored in 1873 by Henry Kennedy, again by Harold Hughes in the early twentieth century, and latterly by Adam Voelcker in 2002.

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Eilian, Llaneilian, Anglesey on Google



People associated with this site
   as architect: Harold Hughes
   as architect: Henry Kennedy
   as architect: Adam and Frances Voelcker


Works at this site:
  Christ the Good Shepherd with the Virgin Mary and St John Christ the Good Shepherd with the Virgin Mary and St John
about 1873
Church of St Eilian, Llaneilian, Anglesey
east wall of the chancel



Church of St Eilian, Llaneilian, Anglesey height=

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2019 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2019