Capel Dyserth Chapel, Dyserth, Denbighshire
formerly in: Flintshire
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Place OS Grid Ref: SJ0579
Chapel (English Congregationalist)
Built 1927 for the English Congregational Union as Horeb Chapel and became known as Dyserth United Reformed Church after 1972. The building is now shared with Bethel Presbyterian Church of Wales and was renamed Capel Dyserth Chapel in 2006.Works at this site:Other sites at Dyserth, FlintshireChurch of St BridgetView this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database