formerly in: Merioneth
Diocese of Wrexham
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SH925359
Church created 1946 in the former stable-block of a house, cafe, and fish & chip shop in High Street, Bala, purchased by Fr James Koenan, a Dutch Dominican priest. Work on converting the property began in 1947 and opened 15 June 1948. Dedication to Our Lady of Fatima the first such outside of Portugal.
| The Miracle of the Spinning Sun |
artist: Jen Bromham
Church of Our Lady of Fatima, Bala, Gwynedd