formerly in: Merioneth
Diocese of Bangor
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SH58252344
Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Waleslarger image
Sixteenth-century church restored by Henry Kennedy in 1883.
| Crucifixion with Nativity and Ascension |
firm/studio: John Hardman & Co.
Church of St Enddwyn, Llanenddwyn, Gwynedd
east wall of the chancel
Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales