Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Beuno, Llanycil, Gwynedd

formerly in: Merioneth


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Place OS Grid Ref: SH9134

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales

larger image

church (Anglican)
Built on an early Christian site and restored in the nineteenth century. The church closed in 2003 and was purchased by the Bible Society in 2007.

Works at this site:
  Angels Greet the Three Women at the Empty Tomb Angels Greet the Three Women at the Empty Tomb
1903
Church of St Beuno, Llanycil, Gwynedd
south wall of the nave
  Christ with the Healed Leper Christ with the Healed Leper
about 1880
Church of St Beuno, Llanycil, Gwynedd
north wall of the nave
  Moses and the Brazen Serpent with Christ the Good Shepherd and the Light of the World Moses and the Brazen Serpent with Christ the Good Shepherd and the Light of the World
1883
Church of St Beuno, Llanycil, Gwynedd
east wall of the chancel
  Former East Window Former East Window
1855
Church of St Beuno, Llanycil, Gwynedd
north wall of the nave



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database


Church of St Beuno, Llanycil, Gwynedd height=

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales



Other images of this site
_MG_9428.jpg




 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017