Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Mary, Caersws, Powys

formerly in: Montgomeryshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SO031918

Church (Anglican)
The church is now closed and was declared redundant in 2010.

Works at this site:
Christ in Majesty
about 1959
Church of St Mary, Caersws, Powys
east wall of the chancel
Charity
Church of St Mary, Caersws, Powys
north wall








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017