Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Peter ad Vincula, Pennal, Gwynedd

formerly in: Merioneth


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Place OS Grid Ref: SH6900

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

Church (Anglican)

Works at this site:
  The Ascension The Ascension
firm/studio: Holland & Holt
1872
Church of St Peter ad Vincula, Pennal, Gwynedd
east wall of the chancel
  Christ Blessing Children Brought by their Mothers Christ Blessing Children Brought by their Mothers
1893
Church of St Peter ad Vincula, Pennal, Gwynedd
south wall of the nave
  The New Jerusalem The New Jerusalem
firm/studio: Powell & Sons (Whitefriars) Ltd
designer: Ernest Penwarden
1923
Church of St Peter ad Vincula, Pennal, Gwynedd
south wall of the nave
  Charity Charity
about 1928
Church of St Peter ad Vincula, Pennal, Gwynedd
north wall of the nave
  IHS Monogram IHS Monogram
firm/studio: Holland & Holt
about 1872
Church of St Peter ad Vincula, Pennal, Gwynedd
west wall



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database


Church of St Peter ad Vincula, Pennal, Gwynedd height=

Photo © Martin Crampin








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017