Calvaria, Clydach, Swansea
formerly in: Glamorgan
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SN68970124
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]
Built 1868 to the designs of the Revd Henry Thomas.
Works at this site:Other sites at Clydach, GlamorganChurch of St BenedictChurch of St John the BaptistView this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database
Search for further information about Calvaria, Clydach, Swansea on Google