formerly in: Glamorgan
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SS81727742
Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Waleslarger image
Chapel built for the Calvinistic Methodist church in 1925.
| Christ in Glory with Saints and other Characters from the Bible |
firm/studio: G. Maile & Son
Arlington Road Presbyterian Chapel, Porthcawl, Bridgend
Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales