Trinity Church, Porthcawl, Bridgend
formerly in: Glamorgan
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SS81797698
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]
Chapel built as an English Wesleyan Methodist Church in 1830 and rebuilt in 1871. The congregation joined with that of the United Reformed Church in 1984 to form Trinity Church.Church website
Works at this site:Other sites at Porthcawl, GlamorganArlington Road Presbyterian ChapelChurch of All SaintsChurch of Our Lady Star of the SeaGilgal Baptist ChurchView this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database
Search for further information about Trinity Church, Porthcawl, Bridgend on Google