formerly in: Cardiganshire
Diocese of Menevia
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SN45856301
Dedication given as Our Lady of Victories in The Buildings of Wales: Carmarthenshire & Ceredigion, p.393. Built as a Wesleyan Methodist Chapel in 1864. Disused from 1924. Re-opened as a Catholic Church in 1958.
| Virgin and Child |
artist: Richard King
Church of the Holy Cross, Aberaeron, Ceredigion