Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Penrallt Baptist Chapel, Bangor, Gwynedd

formerly in: Caernarfonshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH576721

Chapel (Calvinistic Methodist)

A growing congregation resulted in the congregation of Penrallt Baptist Church taking over a redundant Grade II former Calvinistic Methodist (Presbyterian Church of Wales) chapel (Twr-Gwyn) in Holyhead Road, Upper Bangor, and modernising the interior. The vestibule window, a War Memorial, is all that remains of any artwork formerly in the building.

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)


Search for further information about Penrallt Baptist Chapel, Bangor, Gwynedd on Google



Works at this site:
  Vestibule War Memorial Window Vestibule War Memorial Window
about 1920
Penrallt Baptist Chapel, Bangor, Gwynedd
vestibule




Other sites at Bangor, Caernarfonshire
Bangor Cathedral
Bangor University Collection
Chapel of Church Hostel, Bangor University
Church of St David
Church of St Mary






 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2019 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2019