Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Saron, Crynant, Neath Port Talbot

formerly in: Glamorgan

Chapel (Independent)

Chapel built as a school room in 1904 and then used as Welsh Independent Chapel from 1907.

Further Information

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)

Works at this site:
  Commemorative Window Commemorative Window
artist: Jane Carpenter
Saron, Crynant, Neath Port Talbot

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SN79410510

Search for further information about Saron, Crynant, Neath Port Talbot on Google

Other sites at Crynant, Glamorgan
Church of St Margaret

View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database

Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin © 2011-2024