Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Maritime Museum, Holyhead, Anglesey


Former lifeboat house built in the 1850s, converted into a maritime museum.

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)

Works at this site:
  Christ Teaching by the Lakeside and Calming the Storm Christ Teaching by the Lakeside and Calming the Storm
firm/studio: Heaton, Butler & Bayne
about 1875
Maritime Museum, Holyhead, Anglesey
east wall of the south aisle
  Christ with Fishermen Christ with Fishermen
firm/studio: Shrigley & Hunt
about 1930
Maritime Museum, Holyhead, Anglesey
north aisle

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH24538322

Search for further information about Maritime Museum, Holyhead, Anglesey on Google

Other sites at Holyhead, Anglesey
Church of St Cybi
Church of St Seiriol

View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database

Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin © 2011-2024