formerly in: Glamorgan
Chapel built as Carmel Welsh Independent Chapel in 1892, and rebuilt in 1901 by the architect William Williams of Swansea. The chapel is now known as Capel y Nant after joining with the congregation from another independent chapel in Clydach, Hebron.
View the church on the Addoldai Cymru website (Welsh Religious Buildings Trust).
| Jubilee Window
firm/studio: Glantawe Studios
designer: Colwyn Morris
Capel y Nant, Clydach, Swansea
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SN69080152