formerly in: Monmouthshire
Diocese of Monmouth (formerly: Llandaff)
Church built in 1908-9 in red Ebbw Vale brick, designed by G.E. Halliday. The church is closed and has been converted into domestic units.
artist: Ninian Comper
Church of St John the Baptist, Ebbw Vale, Blaenau Gwent
south wall of the nave
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SO16811001