Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Trinity College Chapel, Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Place OS Grid Ref: SN4120

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales

larger image

Extra-parochial Chapel (Anglican)
Trinity College, 1847-8, by Henry Clutton, to train teachers for the National Schools. The present chapel, 1932, by E. V. Collier, at right angles to Clutton's original chapel, which now serves as an ante-chapel.

Works at this site:
  The Ascension The Ascension
firm/studio: Joseph Bell & Son
1873
Trinity College Chapel, Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire
east wall
  Scenes from the Gospels Scenes from the Gospels
about 1885
Trinity College Chapel, Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire
east wall
  Black Book of Carmarthen Window Black Book of Carmarthen Window
artist: Gareth Morgan
1996
Trinity College Chapel, Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire
north wall of the nave




Other sites at Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire
Bethania
English Congregational Church
Heol Awst

View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database


Trinity College Chapel, Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire height=

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017