Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of Five Saints, Llanpumsaint, Carmarthenshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Place OS Grid Ref: SN4129
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales

larger image

Church (Anglican)
The five saints are Ceitho, Celynen, Gwyn, Gwynno and Gwynoro. Rebuilt 1881-82 by Middleton & Son of Cheltenham.

Works at this site:
  East Window East Window
designer: Mildred Eldridge
artist: Muriel Minter
about 1939
Church of Five Saints, Llanpumsaint, Carmarthenshire
east wall
  The Annunciation The Annunciation
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
1974
Church of Five Saints, Llanpumsaint, Carmarthenshire
north wall of the nave
  The Good Samaritan The Good Samaritan
firm/studio: Shrigley & Hunt
1961
Church of Five Saints, Llanpumsaint, Carmarthenshire
west wall



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database


Church of Five Saints, Llanpumsaint, Carmarthenshire height=

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017