formerly in: Brecknockshire
Diocese of Swansea and Brecon
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SO02814976
Photo © Martin Crampinlarger image
Church rebuilt in 1878. Restored in the 1960s by George Pace, who brought in Harry Harvey to produce the east window and reredos.
CPAT Historic Churches Survey
| Christ in Majesty |
artist: Harry Harvey
Church of St David, Maesmynis, Powys
east wall of the chancel
Photo © Martin Crampin