formerly in: Monmouthshire
Diocese of Monmouth (formerly: Llandaff)
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: ST21268931
Church built 1854-5 by W.G. & E. Habershon, as a chapel-of-ease to the medieval parish church at Lower Machen.
| Christ by Genneserat |
firm/studio: Robert J. Newbery
Church of St John the Baptist, Machen, Caerphilly
east wall of the chancel