Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Cyngar, Hope, Flintshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SJ309583

Church (Anglican)
Double-naved medieval church, mainly dating from the early sixteenth century and restored in 1884 by Oldrid Scott.

CPAT Historic Churches Survey

People associated with this site
   as architect: John Oldrid Scott


Works at this site:
  East Window East Window
about 1500
Church of St Cyngar, Hope, Flintshire
east wall of the chancel aisle
  Christ the King with Moses and Aaron Christ the King with Moses and Aaron
firm/studio: Michael and Arthur O'Connor
1860
Church of St Cyngar, Hope, Flintshire
south wall of the south aisle



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database







 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017