Diocese of Swansea & Brecon
Post-war church built to replace a mission church of 1924, now used as a hall.
| North Chapel Windows
artist: Graham Jones
Church of St Nicholas-on-the-Hill, Townhill, Swansea
north wall of the north chapel
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SS64049370