Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Cadoc, Cheriton, Swansea

formerly in: Glamorgan


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Place OS Grid Ref: SS4593
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales

larger image

Church (Anglican)
Thirteenth century and little altered. Porch 1874-75. Restored in 1875, under the direction of the Tractarian rector, the Revd J. D. Davies. Carved woodwork, including altar, altar rails and roof bosses by J. D. Davies himself.

People associated with this site
   as architect: John Prichard


Works at this site:
 Holy Baptism Holy Baptism
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
about 1975
Church of St Cadoc, Cheriton, Swansea
west wall of the nave
  Representations of Christ the King, the Holy Spirit and the Resurrection Representations of Christ the King, the Holy Spirit and the Resurrection
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
1973
Church of St Cadoc, Cheriton, Swansea
east wall



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database


Church of St Cadoc, Cheriton, Swansea height=

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017