Thirteenth-century priory church. Restored 1897-99 at the expense of the Revd William Done Bushell, a master at Harrow School, who purchased the island in 1897. He sold it to the Benedictines in 1906.
| St Illtud
artist: Theodore Baily
Priory Church of St Mary and St Illtyd, Caldey Island
south wall of the nave
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SS14089630