Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Mary, Maestir, Ceredigion

formerly in: Cardiganshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Place OS Grid Ref: SN5549

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales

larger image

Church (Anglican)
1880, by J. B. Harford of Falcondale, to serve as his estate church. Now a chapel-of-ease within the parish of Lampeter.

Works at this site:
  Virgin and Child with St Luke and St John Virgin and Child with St Luke and St John
firm/studio: C. E. Kempe
1906
Church of St Mary, Maestir, Ceredigion
chancel apse



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database


Church of St Mary, Maestir, Ceredigion height=

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017