Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Peter, Newchurch, Monmouthshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: ST454975
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Church (Anglican)
A medieval church, much restored 1863-64 by J. P. Seddon when the nave and chancel were rebuilt.

Works at this site:
  Adoration of the Magi Adoration of the Magi
artist: Theodora Salusbury
1931
Church of St Peter, Newchurch, Monmouthshire
east window of the chancel



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database







 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017