Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Mary, Angle, Pembrokeshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Place OS Grid Ref: SM8602
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales

larger image

Church (Anglican)
Medieval. Restored 1856 by R. K. Penson. Furnishings of that date.

People associated with this site
   as architect: Richard Kyrke Penson


Works at this site:
  Christ the Good Shepherd and Knocking at the Door Christ the Good Shepherd and Knocking at the Door
firm/studio: William Wailes
1860
Church of St Mary, Angle, Pembrokeshire
north wall, opposite the entrance to the church through the south door
  Adoration of the Shepherds Adoration of the Shepherds
firm/studio: William Wailes
about 1880
Church of St Mary, Angle, Pembrokeshire
north wall
  The Ascension The Ascension
firm/studio: Michael and Arthur O'Connor
about 1864
Church of St Mary, Angle, Pembrokeshire
south wall of the nave
  Crucifixion with Mary and John Crucifixion with Mary and John
firm/studio: William Wailes
about 1860
Church of St Mary, Angle, Pembrokeshire
east wall of the chancel
  Christ the Good Shepherd Christ the Good Shepherd
firm/studio: Michael and Arthur O'Connor
about 1880
Church of St Mary, Angle, Pembrokeshire
south wall of chancel




Other sites at Angle, Pembrokeshire
Fisherman's Chapel

View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database


Church of St Mary, Angle, Pembrokeshire height=

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales



Other images of this site
_MG_0960.jpg




 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017