Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Mary, Herbrandston, Pembrokeshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Place OS Grid Ref: SM8607

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales

larger image

Church (Anglican)
Medieval. Tower added probably during the fifteenth century. Attractively restored in 1904 by C. Ford Whitcombe of Worcester.

Works at this site:
  Virgin and Child Virgin and Child
firm/studio: Powell & Sons (Whitefriars) Ltd
1957
Church of St Mary, Herbrandston, Pembrokeshire
north wall of the sanctuary
  St John the Baptist St John the Baptist
firm/studio: Powell & Sons (Whitefriars) Ltd
1957
Church of St Mary, Herbrandston, Pembrokeshire
south wall of the sanctuary
  The Annunciation The Annunciation
artist: Geoffrey Robinson
firm/studio: Joseph Bell & Son
1992
Church of St Mary, Herbrandston, Pembrokeshire
chancel
  The Risen Christ The Risen Christ
artist: Geoffrey Robinson
firm/studio: Joseph Bell & Son
1992
Church of St Mary, Herbrandston, Pembrokeshire
north wall of the chancel



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database


Church of St Mary, Herbrandston, Pembrokeshire height=

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales



Other images of this site
_MG_0875.jpg_MG_0872.jpg




 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017