Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of the Holy Name, Fishguard, Pembrokeshire


Diocese of Menevia

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SM95323735

Church of the Holy Name, Fishguard, Pembrokeshire _MG_1544.jpg Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales

larger image


Church (Roman Catholic)


Search for further information about Church of the Holy Name, Fishguard, Pembrokeshire on Google



Works at this site:
  St Therese of Lisieux  St Therese of Lisieux
firm/studio: Harry Clarke Stained Glass Ltd
about 1929
Church of the Holy Name, Fishguard, Pembrokeshire
north wall of the nave
  Sacred Heart of Christ Sacred Heart of Christ
artist: Theodore Baily
1920s
Church of the Holy Name, Fishguard, Pembrokeshire
sanctuary gable, east wall
  Apparition of the Virgin Mary at Lourdes to Bernadette Apparition of the Virgin Mary at Lourdes to Bernadette
firm/studio: Harry Clarke Stained Glass Ltd
Church of the Holy Name, Fishguard, Pembrokeshire
western end of the nave, opposite the entrance.
  Christ the Good Shepherd Christ the Good Shepherd
Church of the Holy Name, Fishguard, Pembrokeshire
north wall

View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database

Other sites at Fishguard, Pembrokeshire

Church of St Mary

Church of the Holy Name, Fishguard, Pembrokeshire height=

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales



Other images of this site
_MG_1531.jpg




 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2019 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2019