Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Holy Trinity, Ystrad Mynach, Caerphilly

formerly in: Glamorgan


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Place OS Grid Ref: ST1494

Church (Anglican)
1855-57 by John Norton, at the expense of the Revd George Thomas, who became the first vicar.

People associated with this site
   as architect: John Norton


Works at this site:
Resurrection and Ascension
about 1857
Holy Trinity, Ystrad Mynach, Caerphilly
sanctuary
Nine Old Testament Scenes
about 1885
Holy Trinity, Ystrad Mynach, Caerphilly



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database







 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017