formerly in: Denbighshire
Diocese of St Asaph
Founded around 1190 as a hospice of the Knights of St John of Jerusalem. Dissolved 1540. Present church built 1858-61.
| Scenes from the Life of Christ
Church of St John the Baptist, Ysbyty Ifan, Conwy
east wall of the chancel
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SH84334892