Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Prinknash Abbey


Stained glass studio established at Prinknash Abbey. The community at Prinknash moved there from Caldey in 1928, with Theodore Baily among their number, who had been working as an artist in various media including stained glass. Among the artists associated with Prinknash was Dom Charles Norris, who also worked at Buckfast Abbey and designed the east window in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel of Buckfast Abbey.




Search for further information about Prinknash Abbey on Google

Your search found 2 results
  The Eucharist The Eucharist
firm/studio: Brother Gilbert Taylor
about 1980
Church of Our Lady, Llandovery, Carmarthenshire
east wall of the chancel
  Christ with the Elements of the Eucharist Christ with the Elements of the Eucharist
firm/studio: Prinknash Abbey
1981
Church of the Holy Trinity, Tylorstown, Rhondda Cynon Taff
west wall of the nave


Browse list of people in the database


View this record on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database



 
Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies


Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin © 2011-2024