Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Edmundson & Sons (1854-1890)

Stained glass firm established by Ralph Bolton Edmundson (died 1864), who had established the stained glass department at Pilkingtons. Starting his own studio in 1854 in Manchester, it continued as a family firm after his death.

Further reading

Joyce Little, Stained Glass Marks and Monograms (London: National Association of Decorative and Fine Art Societies, 2002), p. 46.

Malcolm Seaborne, Victorian and Later Stained Glass Windows in Flintshire Churches (Mold: 1996), p. 8.



Your search found 3 results.
  Figure of Christ Figure of Christ
firm/studio: Edmundson & Sons
1871
Christ Church, Talsarnau, Gwynedd
sanctuary apse
  St John St John
firm/studio: Edmundson & Sons
1871
Christ Church, Talsarnau, Gwynedd
sanctuary apse
  Decorative Window Decorative Window
firm/studio: Edmundson & Sons
1871
Christ Church, Talsarnau, Gwynedd
west end of the nave




Browse list of people in the database


View this record on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database

 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017