Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Camm & Co. (established 1893)

Stained glass firm established in Smethwick by the brothers of Thomas Camm, who formed his own firm, T.W. Camm & Co., nearby in 1888. All three of the brothers had worked together as Camm Bros from about 1865-1882.

Further reading

Joyce Little, Stained Glass Marks and Monograms (London: National Association of Decorative and Fine Art Societies, 2002), p. 23.



Show signatures and maker's marks

Your search found 3 results.
  Gwynllyw Kneels Before an Angel    from    Scenes from the Life of St Gwynllyw Gwynllyw Kneels Before an Angel
from Scenes from the Life of St Gwynllyw

firm/studio: Camm & Co.
about 1913
Church of St Hilary, Trefilan, Ceredigion
south wall of the nave
  The Armour of God The Armour of God
firm/studio: Camm & Co.
1922
Tabernacl, Morriston, Swansea
front wall, upper floor
  Receiving the Crown of Life Receiving the Crown of Life
firm/studio: Camm & Co.
1922
Tabernacl, Morriston, Swansea
front wall, upper floor




Browse list of people in the database


View this record on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database

 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017