Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Betton & Evans (1806-1861)

Formed of a partnership of John Betton of Shrewsbury (1765-1849), who began making stained glass in 1806, and his apprentice, David Evans, in 1815. John Betton retired in 1825, but Evans continued to work under the name of the firm, assisted by his sons Charles and William, until his death in 1861.

Your search found 1 result.
  East Window East Window
firm/studio: Betton & Evans
1823 including fragments from the late fourteenth century
Church of St Deiniol, Worthenbury, Wrexham
east wall of the chancel




Browse list of people in the database



 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017