Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Theodora Salusbury (1875-1956)

Stained glass artist. Theodora Salusbury was a pupil of Karl Parsons at the Central School of Arts & Crafts in London in about 1910, and thereafter established her own studio in Kensington, London. She designed and painted her windows, but the firing and glazing were carried out by Lowndes & Drury at The Glass House, Fulham. Much of her work is found in her home county of Leicestershire. Some time during the 1920s or 30s she moved her studio to St Agnes in Cornwall. Information kindly provided by Peter Cormack.

Your search found 1 result.
  Adoration of the Magi Adoration of the Magi
artist: Theodora Salusbury
1931
Church of St Peter, Newchurch, Monmouthshire
east window of the chancel




Browse list of people in the database


View this record on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database

 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2014 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2014