Old Testament Scenes
about 1885Nine scenes arranged across three lights.
Church of the Holy Trinity, Ystrad Mynach, Caerphillywest wall of the naveGiven by George William Griffiths Thomas, in memory of his father Revd George Thomas. The windows were retained when the west wall was moved further west to accommodate the enlargement of the church.
Record added by Martin Crampin. Last updated on 24-06-2019
Click here for other works at this siteFurther reading
Hywel Davies, A History of Holy Trinity Church, Ystrad Mynach 1857-1957 (1996), 5-6.
Click to show suggested citation for this record
Martin Crampin (ed.), Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue, University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, Aberystwyth, 2019. View this object on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database
http://stainedglass.llgc.org.uk/object/719 (accessed 9 August 2020)