Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

The Four Evangelists

  The Four Evangelists

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

1862


firm/studio: James Ballantine and Son

Church of St Elian, Llanelian-yn-Rhos, Conwy
east wall of north aisle

Given in memory of Mary, wife of John Lloyd Wynne.




 
Record added by Martin Crampin. Last updated on 13-12-2011

 

For other views of this work click on the image(s) below:

St Matthew the Evangelist and St Mark the Evangelist: The Four EvangelistsSt Luke the Evangelist and St John the Evangelist: The Four EvangelistsSt John the Evangelist: The Four Evangelists

This work is indexed under the following main subject(s):
for other works containing these subjects please click on the links.

Show more subjects

Click here for other works at this site
Click here for other works connected to James Ballantine and Son

References

Edward Hubbard, The Buildings of Wales: Clwyd (Harmondsworth/Cardiff: Penguin/University of Wales Press, 1986), p. 202.


 

Click to show suggested citation for this record
Martin Crampin (ed.), Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue, University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, Aberystwyth, 2011.
http://stainedglass.llgc.org.uk/object/613 (accessed 23 May 2017)



View this object on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database

 

  The Four Evangelists

Photo © Martin Crampin



 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017