Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

St Luke
detail from The Four Evangellists

  St Luke    detail from    The Four Evangellists

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

1866

A pair of two-light windows with standing figures on either side of the sanctuary.

size: 42 cm (width of each light)
firm/studio: Heaton, Butler & Bayne

Church of St Cadoc, Llangattock-Vibon-Avel, Monmouthshire
north and south walls of the sanctuary (window number: sII, nII)





 
Record added by Martin Crampin. Last updated on 13-06-2018

 

For other views of this work click on the image(s) below:

St Matthew and St Mark: The Four EvangellistsSt Luke and St John: The Four Evangellists

This work is indexed under the following main subject(s):
for other works containing these subjects please click on the links.

Show more subjects

Click here for other works at this site
Click here for other works connected to Heaton, Butler & Bayne

References

John Newman, The Buildings of Wales: Gwent/Monmouthshire (London/Cardiff: 2000), p. 307.


 

Click to show suggested citation for this record
Martin Crampin (ed.), Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue, University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, Aberystwyth, 2018.
http://stainedglass.llgc.org.uk/object/4978 (accessed 24 March 2019)


 

  St Luke    detail from    The Four Evangellists

Photo © Martin Crampin



 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2019 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2019