firm/studio: Jones & Willis LtdChurch of St Mary, Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taffeast wall of the chancelThe unveiling of the window was recorded in the Aberdare Leader, 26 December 1908. The window was given in memory of William Thomas (died 1903)
by his widow Jayne Thomas, Brynawel, Aberdare.
Some of the window now survives at the Church of St Matthew, Abernant. Other stained glass windows at the church, the Presentation of the Temple and King David with Cecilia, were moved to the Church of St Elvan, Abedare.
Record added by Martin Crampin. Last updated on 10-05-2016
This work is indexed under the following main subject(s):Click here for other works at this siteClick here for other works connected to Jones & Willis Ltd
for other works containing these subjects please click on the links.
Click to show suggested citation for this record
Martin Crampin (ed.), Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue, University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, Aberystwyth, 2016. View this object on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database
http://stainedglass.llgc.org.uk/object/4698 (accessed 9 August 2020)