Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

West Wndow

  West Wndow

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

about 1887

Large round window with decorative glass.



Church of St Phillip, Caerdeon, Gwynedd
west wall of the nave

If installed when the church was first opened, the window could be earlier. But as it shares some similarities with the former east window, it was probably installed at the time of the enlargement of the church in about 1887.




 
Record added by Martin Crampin. Last updated on 10-08-2012

 


Click here for other works at this site
 

Click to show suggested citation for this record
Martin Crampin (ed.), Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue, University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, Aberystwyth, 2012.
http://stainedglass.llgc.org.uk/object/4485 (accessed 15 August 2020)


 

  West Wndow

Photo © Martin Crampin



 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2020 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2020