Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

South Transept Wndow

  South Transept Wndow

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

about 1887

Large round-headed window with decorative glass.

size: 120 cm (width) [approx]

Church of St Phillip, Caerdeon, Gwynedd
south wall of the south transept

The window was formerly installed in the east wall, prior to the installation of the present pictorial window over the altar.




 
Record added by Martin Crampin. Last updated on 10-08-2012

 


Click here for other works at this site
 

Click to show suggested citation for this record
Martin Crampin (ed.), Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue, University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, Aberystwyth, 2012.
http://stainedglass.llgc.org.uk/object/4484 (accessed 24 January 2020)


 

  South Transept Wndow

Photo © Martin Crampin



 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2020 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2020