Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

East Window

about 1865

Three-light window.


firm/studio: Clayton & Bell

Church of St Edern, Edern, Gwynedd
east wall of the chancel





 
Record added by Martin Crampin. Last updated on 03-07-2012

 


Click here for other works at this site
Click here for other works connected to Clayton & Bell

References

Richard Haslam, Julian Orbach and Adam Voelcker, The Buildings of Wales: Gwynedd (New Haven and London: Yale University Press, 2009), p. 368.


 

Click to show suggested citation for this record
Martin Crampin (ed.), Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue, University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, Aberystwyth, 2012.
http://stainedglass.llgc.org.uk/object/4419 (accessed 23 November 2014)



View this object on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database


 
NEW BOOK: Stained Glass from Welsh Churches: by Martin Crampin

This fully illustrated hardback outlines the range and development of stained glass in Wales from the 14th century until today.

Order online at www.ylolfa.com
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2014 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2014