Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Window

1896


firm/studio: S. Belham & Co.

Church of St John the Evangelist, Maindee, Newport

The window is now lost, probably as a result of either the bomb blast of 1941 or the fire of 1951. It was recorded as being installed in the church during 1896 in The Builder (26 December 1896). Information kindly provided by Michael Belham.




 
Record added by Martin Crampin. Last updated on 08-06-2012

 


Click here for other works at this site
Click here for other works connected to S. Belham & Co.
 

Click to show suggested citation for this record
Martin Crampin (ed.), Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue, University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, Aberystwyth, 2012.
http://stainedglass.llgc.org.uk/object/4411 (accessed 16 September 2019)



 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2019 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2019