Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Scenes from the Death and Resurrection of Christ

about 1868

Three-light window.


firm/studio: Clayton & Bell

Church of St Trillo, Llandrillo-yn-Edeirnion, Denbighshire
east wall of the chancel

The window was given by the vicar Revd John Wynne, in memory of his wife Anne, who died in 1868. The window may therefore pre-date the 1875 restoration, which was undertaken by Revd Wynne's successor, Revd Thomas Williams.




 
Record added by Martin Crampin. Last updated on 05-04-2012

 


Click here for other works at this site
Click here for other works connected to Clayton & Bell
 

Click to show suggested citation for this record
Martin Crampin (ed.), Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue, University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, Aberystwyth, 2012.
http://stainedglass.llgc.org.uk/object/4367 (accessed 26 May 2019)



View this object on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database


 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2019 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2019