late fifteenth century - early sixteenth centuryTwo panels of medieval fragments, one of which is the remains of a saint holding a chalice - perhaps John, A further inset panel depicts the ox of St Luke.
Church of St Elidan, Llanelidan, Denbighshirevestry screen
Record added by Martin Crampin. Last updated on 08-02-2012
For other views of this work click on the image(s) below:
This work is indexed under the following main subject(s):Click here for other works at this siteFurther reading
for other works containing these subjects please click on the links.
Martin Crampin, Stained Glass from Welsh Churches (Talybont: Y Lolfa, 2014), p. 46.
Mostyn Lewis, Stained Glass in North Wales up to 1850 (Altrincham: John Sherratt and Son Ltd, 1970), p. 60.
Click to show suggested citation for this record
Martin Crampin (ed.), Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue, University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies, Aberystwyth, 2012.
http://stainedglass.llgc.org.uk/object/4334 (accessed 15 August 2020)
Photo © Martin Crampin